I designed two posters on Photoshop with photos I had taken. I believe they both follow the codes and conventions of a typical documentary film poster and are not very informative but more artistic. However, I didn't know which one was more suitable so I asked people in my target audience for their feedback and came to the result to use the second one. This is because in the first one, the photograph had been taken in the dark and the film is set in the day time which doesn't flow in consistency very much. Also, the second one is even more of a teaser so decided to use this one.
Friday, 18 January 2013
Possible posters - Production
I designed two posters on Photoshop with photos I had taken. I believe they both follow the codes and conventions of a typical documentary film poster and are not very informative but more artistic. However, I didn't know which one was more suitable so I asked people in my target audience for their feedback and came to the result to use the second one. This is because in the first one, the photograph had been taken in the dark and the film is set in the day time which doesn't flow in consistency very much. Also, the second one is even more of a teaser so decided to use this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment