EDITING THE FILM
I produced the film on iMovie and after selecting clips from the rushes I had to edit the footage. The title effect was done by slowing down the speed of the skateboard rolling on the ground.
I produced the film on iMovie and after selecting clips from the rushes I had to edit the footage. The title effect was done by slowing down the speed of the skateboard rolling on the ground.
PRODUCING THE POSTER
The poster was a fairly simplistic layout, i wanted to keep it plain and clean, with not too much on or to give away.
I simply uploaded the photo onto photoshop. I then drew in think black pen around the edges of the photo and added a strong 'Gaussian blur' which made the edges have a dark blur which was effective and also made the title stand out in the middle, where it wasn't darkened.
PRODUCING THE MAGAZINE COVER
I created this on Photoshop too. I scanned the image onto the computer, and cropped it to a suitable size. I then, in a new layer added the title 'PREMIER'. I made it very large, but also semi-opaque as I didn't want too much attention drawn to it. I then removed some of the lettering so it appeared behind Harry's head using the eraser tool.
I then added a box at the bottom of the page where I could add text and it could be legible. The cover was put together really using text boxes and opaque boxes. I altered the brightness levels and opacity levels and chose a suitable colour scheme which I feel worked well with the photo used. I used a question on the cover to address the audience also.








No comments:
Post a Comment